Based in Liverpool , Alex has over 20 years experience of organisational development and project delivery, and has worked with a wide range of businesses on a consultancy basis.
With a practical background as a senior manager in a Third Sector SME, she has specialised in quality assurance, project development, project management, funding and competitive tendering, and also has expertise in capacity building and strategic development.
She has been a member of several boards and committees, including: Open Awards (currently Acting Chair); CITB NW Diversity Forum ; GMLSC Working Together Group ; ESF Obj.1 Merseyside Equal Opportunities and Social Inclusion Cross-Cutting Theme Advisory Group
Alex holds an BSc. in Mathematics & Computing, ILM Development Award in SROI, CMI Award in Management Coaching and Mentoring Level, Sfedi Business Advisor Award and has several teaching qualifications.
- Successful delivery on one-to-one business support to SMEs across Liverpool, through the Liverpool Vision Merseyside Business Support Programme, in partnership with RLK Partnerships Ltd.
- Successful delivery of procurement support to Third Sector Organisations for Liverpool PCT, in partnership with RLK Partnerships Ltd.
- Delivery of successful DPULO collaboration project for Liverpool City Council Adult Commissioning Unit, in partnership with RLK Partnerships.
- Carrying out a Health Needs Review of the needs of the children of armed forces personnel and veterans, for Public Health Comissioning at LPCT
- Successful delivery of procurement and tendering facilitation support to SMEs for Liverpool City Council, in partnership with RLK Partnerships Ltd.